THINKR inc. will reorganize “KAMITSUBAKI STUDIO,” where virtual singers and creators affiliating, on July 11, 2023 (PST), the establishment of a new organization by merging with sister studio “SINSEKAI STUDIO,” and adding new creators.
They also announced the renewal of their official website and studio’s main logo.
In this reorganization, four divisions and four labels will be newly established under the umbrella. In addition, a section called “Creator Farm” has been established under the labels to nurture new talent, and new creators will be invited to participate.
- KAMITSUBAKI LABEL with music label and artist management functions
- KAMITSUBAKI STORY R&D DIV, which specializes in the development of original stories
- KAMITSUBAKI METAVERSE R&D DIV, which specializes in developing metaverse and XR experiences
- KAMITSUBAKI PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT DIV, responsible for the development of KAMITSUBAKI merchandise
- PHENOMENON RECORD: A label dedicated to virtual artists
- ANARCHIC RECORD: A label specializing in artists and composers
- SINSEKAI RECORD: A label for artists who cross the boundaries of virtual and real life, based on SINSEKAI STUDIO.
- KAMITSUBAKI CREATION: A label for creators of various genres, including illustrators, filmmakers, and designers.
New Artists and Creators
- 月島 総記 (KAMITSUBAKI CREATION ※Business Partnership)
- ど〜ぱみん (ANARCHIC RECORD / CREATOR FARM)
- higma、tokiwa、他人事 (SINSEKAI RECORD / CREATOR FARM)
- まるいち、Yazhirushi、りたお、すとろぼ（KAMITSUBAKI CREATION / CREATOR FARM)